8-week mentorships for yoga & healthcare professionals to bring action to ideas
What is the Vision Lab Professional Consulting & Evolution Program all About?
The 8-week Vision Lab Professional Consulting & Evolution Program provides in-depth consultation & personalized coaching for you to grow your professional vision and bring your unique offering of trauma-informed yoga into your work, community and out into the world. This comprehensive program is tailored to meet your unique goals and has been designed for professionals who are motivated & ready to take responsibility for creating their own success.
This collaborative consulting program starts when it’s the right time for you and includes identifying goals, creating action plans, proposals, and getting 1-1 support with developing and delivering your professional vision. You will expand your skills in the area of trauma informed yoga teaching and bring your unique expression of this work out into the world.
This program is for you if:
- You want to deepen your work in trauma-informed practice but aren’t sure where to start.
- You want to refine how you communicate your offering in an effective way.
- You’re already teaching somewhere and/or using trauma informed yoga in another context & you have a vision for what you would like to create, but it seems like a long shot and that has you discouraged.
- You have a project in mind or a goal that you are really clear about. Some examples include: creating community-based classes, teaching in health care settings, expanding your private practice.
- You are a graduate of a trauma-informed yoga training with Nicole and want to put what you’ve learned into practice.
- You are looking for support to create and fulfill upon a weekly structure to support your vision.
- You want customized mentorship for your unique vision.
What does this program include?
- 2-hour initial consultation to map-out your vision & develop an 8-week plan for goals, actions and milestones.
- 8 weekly 30-minute follow-up consultations to discuss and get support around navigating in your project.
- On-going email access to me to get help with refining your communications & proposals.
- Observe up to 4 of my community classes and attend an online debriefing over the eight weeks.
- Submit up to 4 recorded trauma informed practices for feedback over the eight weeks.
Program Length: 8 weeks – 17-hours (eligible for CEU’s with Yoga Alliance). Program can be completed within 10 weeks of the start date.
Dates, Application Review & Interviews: Ongoing throughout the year.
Price before January 2020: $875+ tax / After : $925 +tax
Full payment by bank e-transfer for the program is required 1 week after notification of selection. No refunds.
What’s Next? Download an application form.
“Nicole has been my mentor throughout the 500-hour Therapeutic Yoga Certification. I am truly grateful to have received her guidance and support during the program and with preparing a proposal and therapeutic curriculum for a non-profit organization. I have benefited greatly in my own teaching and personal practice from Nicole’s knowledge, openness and generosity and her willingness to share her experiences in such and engaging and relate-able way.”
Jennifer Miller, RYT-200, Advanced 500-hour Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga Certification at Ajna Yoga, Victoria, BC